We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,154 Posts
    This is just interesting, not really a bug or anything.

I just noticed that last login and last active, as well as threads started count and replies count are available in the stats link within user profile section.

Interestingly, I could push last login into profile page (which I am trying to fill up with something, anything really), but threads started or reply number count I can't seem to get in there. I looked at the code and can't see why :shrug:

Also, I just noticed that last active doesn't work when you look at your own stats, but does work for others. So I guess that's a small bug. Its like, well you are looking at your own numbers so last active is right now.

I still need to get the register date into profile page, but haven't tried to deal with that. Its a low priority now.
      • 1,154 Posts
      To be honest I guess I would like to get all these stats on profile page, it makes little sense to have two pages both with just a few stats. But again, not high on my list right now.