We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 268 Posts
    Hi,

I'm setting on a bi context revo 2.33 with Babel, a global search with advsearch.

Not sure of what it does.
    here's the call
    [[!AdvSearch? &contexts=`[[*context_key]]` &parents=`[[BabelTranslation? &contextKey=`[[*context_key]]` &resourceId=`2`]]` &withTVs=`phase-applis,USP_phase`]]

I applied the patch about micro time, so when I search with nothing in the input except the default helping value,
    I get what seams to be the full list of every words found in the web site tree.
    domain.tld/en/search-results.html?id=65&asId=as0&search=Search+here...&sub=Search

BUT
    I'm calling advsearch context dependant (and my 2 contexts are strictly the same in term of pages)
    and still with no search word enterred I get actually 33 pages of results for the default web context (fr) Not a EN results , that's expected
    and 55 pages for alternate en (eng) context... that's not correct, it includes then ALSO the web context documents !..

I can not be sure the context to search into seams to be correctly taken.

AND

As soon as any word is entered into the search input (whatever the context is), the landing is a blank (500 err ?) page
    the url of the landing page is them
    domain.tld/en/search-results.html?id=65&asId=as0&search=Searh+here&sub=Search

We see the landing is the right one and the name of the submit button is correct too

here's the url of the web (fr) landing page
    .../resultats-recherche.html?id=40&asId=as0&search=Saisissez+votre+recherche+ici...&sub=Recherche

But ... I do see where investigaute now..
    thank you
      • 1 Posts
      The information in this document is based on ASA Software Version 9.0 and later versions. This version provided a Site-Site VPN configuration in a multi-context mode.

The information in this document was created from devices in a specific laboratory environment. All devices used in this document have started with a specific (default) configuration. If your network is active, be sure to understand the potential impact of any order. 500-490 Dumps Questions
      The log indicates that a session creation failed because the maximum license for VPN tunnels was exceeded, resulting in a failure to initiate or respond to a tunnel request.

A VPN application in a multi-mode mode requires the total VPN licenses available between configured contexts. An ASA administrator can configure the number of custom licenses per context.

By default, VPN tunnel licenses are not allocated to contexts, and the license type must be customized manually by the administrator.
        • 268 Posts

What r you talking about ??

Quote from: ghy0wxypc at Jan 15, 2019, 04:54 AM
        The information in this document is based on ASA Software Version 9.0 and later versions. This version provided a Site-Site VPN configuration in a multi-context mode.

The information in this document was created from devices in a specific laboratory environment. All devices used in this document have started with a specific (default) configuration. If your network is active, be sure to understand the potential impact of any order. 500-490 Dumps Questions
        The log indicates that a session creation failed because the maximum license for VPN tunnels was exceeded, resulting in a failure to initiate or respond to a tunnel request.

A VPN application in a multi-mode mode requires the total VPN licenses available between configured contexts. An ASA administrator can configure the number of custom licenses per context.

By default, VPN tunnel licenses are not allocated to contexts, and the license type must be customized manually by the administrator.