Update: I wrote a snippet to work with ResourceSpace API.
- All image/metadata are managed with ResourceSpace (RS)
- All ResourceSpace resources (images and photo sets) can be integrated in MODX with a snippet
- All IPTC / EXIF data can be pushed to MODX
- The snippet can be used to search images from a MODX webiste
- the snippet works with pThumb for image re-sampling and caching
- As the snippet is an adaptation of jsonDerulo, queries can be cached
// single RS resource
// get works from RS (categories of photo set: features, projects, series, called "themes" in RS)
For the moment RS resources ID for images and photo sets are passed with TVs
Obviously I would prefer a nice MODX back end integration allowing image browsing in connection with RS than ID ...
Live example available here :
MODX website with all image content coming from RS via xRS snippet
[ed. note: johnxx last edited this post 4 years, 8 months ago.]