Today we released Revolution 2.3.3. This patch release includes over 40 fixes and improvements.
Here are just some of the highlights of Revolution 2.3.3:
Contributers on this Release
- Fixed Context settings remove and update from window
- Fixed autoredirect after creating new User
- Fixed @INHERIT binding in TVs
- Fixed showing lock tree icon for locked Resources
- Added option to delete property from Property Set using the UI
- Fixed showing Rich Text Editor in all resource types
- For a complete list of changes in Revo 2.3.3 view the changelog
Let's take the time to thank the individual contributors of this release: argnist
, and whitebyte
Security is an Ongoing Process
We cannot stress how important it is to be running the most current version of MODX. We are always improving security and staying in the habit of regular upgrades dramatically reduces the chance of your site getting hacked.
Get Started with Revo 2.3.3
Here's what you need to get started or upgrade to MODX Revolution 2.3.3:
Not Yet Using Revolution 2.3?
Revolution 2.3 was a significant release. If you're not yet using it here's what you're missing out on
It Takes a Village
MODX is only as good as it is because of many individual community members and users that take the time to report issues and request new features
. Make sure you read the documentation
, post feedback and share your successes
in the MODX community forums.
On behalf of the entire MODX Team,
[ed. note: smashingred last edited this post 6 years, 8 months ago.]