We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 322 Posts
    How can I get the Tagger tab to show up in Articles? I've added the template ID to the groups, but the tab is still not appearing.
      • 116 Posts
      There's no way for that. Use Collections instead of Articles, as articles are deprecated and no longer maintained.
        --
        John
        @theboxer
        • 322 Posts
        Quote from: TheBoxer at Feb 09, 2015, 08:10 AM
        There's no way for that. Use Collections instead of Articles, as articles are deprecated and no longer maintained.
        Since I've posted that article, that's what I've done. I'm liking it much better, except that I can't get a Quip Comments tab to appear for the individual resources. I've made a column in Collections that shows the number of comments and links to the Quip extra to view them, but that's not as nice as having the comments right there with the entry they go with.
          • 116 Posts
          I am planing to update a quip to have that functionality, but can't tell you how long it will take smiley
            --
            John
            @theboxer
            • 322 Posts
            Quote from: TheBoxer at Feb 09, 2015, 04:47 PM
            I am planing to update a quip to have that functionality, but can't tell you how long it will take smiley
            That sounds great!