New Community Forums are coming. Watch this space for news.
Subscribe: RSS
  • /phx.parser.class.inc.php (line:313)

    } else if ($modx->recordCount($result) == 0){ // If snippet not found, look in the modifiers folder


    This only appears to have started happening after installing the MODX 1.0.15 update.

    Does this mean PHX needs updating? It also appears to be used by AjaxSearch as well. [ed. note: atmmarketing last edited this post 4 years ago.]
    • Quote from: atmmarketing at Dec 17, 2014, 10:03 PM
      Does this mean PHX needs updating? It also appears to be used by AjaxSearch as well.

      Yes: https://github.com/extras-evolution/PHx
      • Well, we upgraded to PHx 2.2 and while it contained quite a bit of updated code, it still retains a few lines of deprecated functions:

        assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php(line:323)
        $result= $modx->dbQuery($sql);


        assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php(line:324)
        if ($modx->recordCount($result) == 1) {


        assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php(line:328)
        } else if ($modx->recordCount($result) == 0){ // If snippet not found, look in the modifiers folder


        The MODX System Log still generates errors like this:

        $modx->dbQuery() is deprecated function
        • Quote from: atmmarketing at Jan 20, 2015, 05:57 AM
          Well, we upgraded to PHx 2.2 and while it contained quite a bit of updated code, it still retains a few lines of deprecated functions:

          Ooops, I forgot that deprecation fix wasn't in original repository.
          Here you go: https://github.com/Eoler/PHx
          • atmmarketing Reply #5, 4 years ago
            Quote from: danilocuculic at Jan 20, 2015, 07:27 AM
            Here you go: https://github.com/Eoler/PHx

            That worked, thanks. Does someone need to submit a PR to the original author? And perhaps to have this rolled into the version distributed with MODX?
            • Quote from: atmmarketing at Jan 20, 2015, 11:20 PM
              Quote from: danilocuculic at Jan 20, 2015, 07:27 AM
              Here you go: https://github.com/Eoler/PHx
              That worked, thanks. Does someone need to submit a PR to the original author? And perhaps to have this rolled into the version distributed with MODX?

              I've submitted an issue: https://github.com/extras-evolution/PHx/issues/2
              (original commit had too many things going at once)

              PHx is an extra and probably shouldn't go into base distribution...