We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7 Posts
    Hi Everyone! It's been a fair while since I've been here, or worked with ModX. After almost a year with my head in Magento coming back has been a much needed breath of fresh air. It's great to see how ModX has evolved! smiley

Following the re-build of a ModX Evo site in ModX Revo, i’m after someone with MySQL knowledge to transfer a selection of pages and associated TVs from one site to another. There are two TVs per resource along with the default document fields and content.

One of the TVs is being used by EvoGallery to display specific galleries on pages, and this is where the job get’s a little more in-depth; i’ll also need the data that powers the EvoGallery plugin updated and migrated for use with the Revo ‘Gallery’ extra. (I was thinking a CSV or TSV export via the EvoGallery plugin and Ditto that’s imported back into the DB via PHPMyAdmin would do the trick?)

There’ll obviously be some changes to be made during the migration process (a few parent and template ids will need updating along with paths) and i’ll supply all this information too. In total there’s approximately 250-300 pages that sit under 5 parents.

I’d really appreciate rough prices via PM as i’m keen to get the ball moving on this in the next few days and to do this I need to get it OK’d by the client.

Many Thanks
      • 5,888 Posts
      this might be a start to get everything imported.
      https://github.com/Bruno17/migxMigrateFromEvo
      This does import everything directly from another database.

For the EvoGallery to Gallery - Part, it would need another CMP-tab with another custom-made processor.
      Perhaps building the Gallery with a MIGX-TV would also be another option?
        -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!