We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 110 Posts
    In my previous post (http://forums.modx.com/thread/94429/login-1-9-0-reset-password-snippet#dis-post-511443), I mentioned I was having problems with the Reset Password snippet. Some of those have gone away with the added functionality available in Login 1.9.0.

However, there is still one big issue, possibly a defect: There is a loginResourceId property that supposedly tells the controller (or whatever), where to redirect the user (i.e. which page/resource to display) when the password reset is successful. However, the loginResourceId property appears to be simply ignored.

I would like that, when the password reset is successful, the user is redirected automatically to a page (i.e. resource) of my choosing — which is what that property purportedly does.

One of the previous people to work on the site I'm working on, went through horrible contortions to work around this issue by using a different template that had a hard-coded meta tag to redirect (via a delayed refresh) to the desired page and some onload Javascript code in the <body> tag to make sure it always worked. I got quite confused by the loginResourceId which was pointing somewhere completely different!

Other than re-implementing the workaround, is there any sane way to do what I want?