We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 110 Posts
    Since I've been having problems with the Reset Password functionality, I checked that I had the latest version (I didn't, I had 1.8.1). So I installed 1.9.0.

The Changelog says "Added autoLogin and forceChangePassword to ResetPassword snippet"; however, when I check the properties, there are only 3 listed (the same 3 I was seeing with 1.8.1).

Similarly, I don't see autoLogin listed for the Register snippet. That's what appeared to be happening with 1.8.1, so does that mean "autoLogin" is the default setting?

[updated]
    Well, the autoLogin and forceChangePassword properties appear to work, but they do not show up on the properties tab for the ResetPassword snippet. Unfortunately, I've learnt that (i.e. the properties tab) is the best place to look for documentation.

[updated]
    Well, that might be the best place for documentation, but to know, for sure, what the properties are for any particular Login package snippet…

View the corresponding controller source code (they can be found in .../core/components/login/controllers/web/) and search for the "$this->setDefaultProperties(array(…));". The elements of that array are the properties. [ed. note: jrg last edited this post 9 years, 7 months ago.]