We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 290 Posts
    I have a MIGX TV that is set to use a Media Source called Upload, to which the site owner has access.

The MIGX includes an image TV. When logged in as admin, I can access the appropriate file directory without issue. However, when logged in as the site owner, no access to the file system is available on the image TV's tab.

The same media source is used for other (non-MIGX) image TVs and no access issue exists when logged in as the site owner.

Also, I have used MIGX in the exact same manner for other websites. The site owner profile and permissions for those sites is identical, as well.

I'm not sure where to troubleshoot on this. Any ideas?
      • 534 Posts
      Did you specify the media source for the image TV/field inside the MIGX config?

Is your default media source (in system settings) different from the "Upload" media source? If so and you didn't specify which media source to use for the TV in MIGX config, it will try to access the default one I guess.
        • 290 Posts
        Quote from: exside at Sep 04, 2014, 05:34 PM
        Did you specify the media source for the image TV/field inside the MIGX config?

Is your default media source (in system settings) different from the "Upload" media source? If so and you didn't specify which media source to use for the TV in MIGX config, it will try to access the default one I guess.

It is different, and the media source has been updated accordingly. This was the first thing I double-checked and when I saw that it was set to Upload as expected, I went so far as to rebuild the MIGX TV. Got the same results. It's very odd, as the user profile is identical to one I've applied on other sites where MIGX is in use.
          • 1 Posts
          I have an issue too.
          When I click on Add Item, MIGX TV loads the main page instead of the media source folder.
          Simple TV with image type loads the media source.
          MODx Media Browser loads the media source correctly.
          How can I load the media source for the MIGX TV?