We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Hi,

I have a problem with seeing changes on a page after changing it's content and title. Strange thing about it is that the checkbox for "cacheable" is unchecked and I see that in the cache folder indeed this resource is not being cached, but every time I look at the page I changed (I can see changes both in manager and also in database), for some odd reason old version is still being showed. I also tried deleting everything in assets/cache folder. I also upgraded evolution from version 1.0.10 to 1.0.14 hoping it would help, but the problem is still there. I temporarily renamed site_content table to see if this table is actually used and as expected got errors due to table being missing. I also queried the table for the resource in question from console thinking perhaps there is some sort of low level mysql caching system in place, but I get updated content. Only changes that seem to have any effect is when I delete the resource, unpublish it or hide from menu.

Please help, it's driving me crazy.

Thanks

Edit: I also tried emptying browser cache
    • Check the headers of the response you are getting in Chrome Dev Tools or similar. Perhaps you are seeing proxy caching behavior on the responses...
        • 2 Posts
        Thanks for the response, I found the cause for the silly problem - I had YAMS installed and the fields under "General" tabs were not being used.