We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 180 Posts
    Hi everybody,

i set up a website with Babel, 2 languages, french and german (fr, de).
    2 contexts, web (for french), de.
    i work with subfolders not subdomains : (www.xxx.com/fr/ and www.xxx.com/de)
    AND this site is secured with SSL/https (I read it might change things...)

babel is working fine, no problem. i set up 2-3 other websites the same way, no problem (context settings is ok, htaccess rewrite rules ok).

but this is the first time i have to work with Login+Babel.

my Login call is this one :

[[!Login? &loginResourceId=`1573` &contexts=`web,de`]]

so my users can login into the default web context, but not into the german context.

the access policies seems right, i gave access to both context, but maybe i have also an error/misconfiguration about it... i don't know.

does someone has any clue about what i might check ? think about system settings. Tried to modify some, but all i got was to be unable to login into the Manager smiley

thanks for your help !

• 4 Posts
      I have experienced problems similar to those described in your post. Babel was working fine and log in to the default web context was ok but login in to the second context was not working. It turned out that the cause for this was the fact that I had installed Login before Babel and when setting the Member Resource and User groups I gave them access only to the default web context and not to the later created second context, in my case English. So I went to Security - Access controls - Update User user group - Context Access and I gave Members Group access to both context with minimum role Member - 9999 and Load only Access policy and now the problem seemed to be resolved.