We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Just upgraded from 1.0.5 to 1.0.14 and when I hit Save the Edit area goes blank and the save fails. I note that this issue was raised a couple of days ago by someone else but the solution hasn't worked for me - I've tried disabling Manager Manager as well as any other unused plugins, including TinyMCE, but the problem remains.

Browser console reports:

[Error] Refused to set unsafe header "Connection"
    setRequestHeader ([native code], line 0)
    send (mootools.js, line 2)
    request (mootools.js, line 2)
    updateMail (index.php, line 26)
    global code (index.php, line 41)

PHP 5.2.17
    MySQL 5.1.73

Happens in FF and Safari for Mac. Incidentally in Chrome I can't get the Resource Tree to load - it hangs on 'Loading site tree' - not sure if this is related, seems ok in the other two browsers.

I tried a Mootools patch found in MODX Evo git repo, as well as manually placing Mootools 1.5 in manager/media/script - that didn't help either.

This question has been answered by Jako. See the first response.

• discuss.answer
      Any plugin active in onDocFormSave?

Refused to set unsafe header "Connection" is only a warning in MooTools and should be away with the patch on GitHub that you mentioned.
        • 2 Posts
        Aha! Good catch. I had something called TV Image Resizer called OnBeforeDocFormSave. Now working, thanks!

Can't remember if that plug in is something I wrote a long while back perhaps...will take a look.