We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • discuss.answer
    • 167 Posts
    Fixed it by adding "/" in Articles chunk (href="/[[~[[+id]]]]").

But I'm Afraid to know some [[~[[+id]]]] paths are not interpreted with the same way despite they are processed with the same way (raw html code is the same but on mouse over targeted link not..., despite "URL base" is specified in header)

I noticed Articles paths was targeted differently -- it makes crazy because generated raw code by href="[[~[[+id]]]]" is the same but targeted as a relative path in browser, targeting the resource with a double "alias" breaking the right link -- despite Base URL with / at the end is specified in header... It was like URL base path was ignored or override in some cases...

I temp. fixed the problem by changing:
    href="[[~[[+id]]]]"
    to:
    href="/[[~[[+id]]]]"

in some default.ArticleRowTpl chunk.

It reminds me some lines in ModX error logs showing double aliases, with classExtender :

[2014-08-08 16:54:01] (ERROR @ /index.php) Path specified for package extendeduser is not a valid or accessible directory: /var/www/clients/client3/web12/web/core/components/classextender/model/model/

(modx 2.3 + articles-1.7.8)

This question has been answered by johnxx. See the first response.

[ed. note: johnxx last edited this post 9 years, 9 months ago.]
      MODX lover
      -
      Développeur MODX / Webdesign / Solutions web