We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Other than going to System Settings and filtering on version, is there a quicker way to see what version of 2.3.x you have installed?

Also saw a setting called assman.version and couldn't figure out what that was until I remembered I installed the new Asset Manager extra.
      • 175 Posts
      stalemate resolution associate Reply #2, 9 years, 9 months ago
      Quote from: rx2 at Jul 30, 2014, 01:37 AM
      Other than going to System Settings and filtering on version, is there a quicker way to see what version of 2.3.x you have installed?

They removed it from the header for the sake of cleanliness but are talking about putting it somewhere else like the footer and/or help page. See https://github.com/modxcms/revolution/issues/11558 for more information.

Quote from: rx2 at Jul 30, 2014, 01:37 AM

Also saw a setting called assman.version and couldn't figure out what that was until I remembered I installed the new Asset Manager extra.

Yeah, I would have found that a bit troublesome myself. First I was thinking Seinfeld, and then, a hack somehow involving getting in the backdoor through system settings. Great for a laugh all the same.
      • I would agree with others that seeing it somewhere, easily presented, is much cleaner than hunting for it. It is very useful information to have when troubleshooting and deciding on upgrading strategies.