We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • So after performing a bunch of 2.2.15 upgrades, I decided to test a site with 2.3.1 to get ready for migrating sites to that in the next few months. Unfortunately, my first upgrade is a complete failure.

I've tried rerunning the upgrade a few times, but it is not really working. Below is a link to what the manager looks like (with console errors). I didn't do anything different than I would for a normal Revo upgrade. Has anyone seen this?

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s29/sh/2699cf8f-66da-45bc-8f1e-2dc7af5accfa/b8c79b4118375365d154d78670a16b6d
      Mat Dave Jones
      • 322 Posts
      Clear your browser's disk cache, then refresh the page.
      • Tried on different machines, browsers, and even manually emptied the sites cache folder.
          Mat Dave Jones
          • 128 Posts
          looks like the minifier throws some errors, try to deaktivate the compress_js and compress_css settings.

Either to it in the database and clear the cache directory.

Or edit the core/cache/system_settings/config.cache.php via FTP and search for the 2 settings
          'compress_css' => '1',
          'compress_js' => '1',
          and set them to
          'compress_css' => '0',
          'compress_js' => '0',
          after that if it usally shows again, directly disable the js compression in the system setting.