We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 15 Posts
    Hello!

I just upgraded an account from 2.2.14 to 2.3, and the manager is all screwed up. I tried a second installation, but got the same result.
    Any idea on what could solve this?
    Print screen is attached.

Thanks!

This question has been answered by rainbowtiger. See the first response.

[ed. note: smashingred last edited this post 9 years, 8 months ago.]
      • 79 Posts
      Having the same problem with almost the same screen results on existing site after upgrade from 2.2.14 to 2.3.
      Tried to clear the cache from the manager and also manually, made new install and also turned off compress_css and compress_js but still the same issue. I don't have installed extras which are not suported in 2.3
      On a new fresh install for empty site everything is working just fine.
        peace&love / bike&ride
      • discuss.answer
        • 322 Posts
        Did you clear your browser's disk cache? That fixed it for me.
          • 15 Posts
          Quote from: rainbowtiger at Jul 18, 2014, 02:35 PM
          Did you clear your browser's disk cache? That fixed it for me.

My god, it was that simple...
          We seem to look so deep into a problem that we forget the simple actions that usually can resolve an issue!
          Next time, first thing I'll do is tap on my screen...

Thanks rainbowtiger!
            • 79 Posts
            Hmmm, the problem in my case was that I've customized the Manager Login page:
            http://rtfm.modx.com/revolution/2.x/administering-your-site/customizing-the-manager/manager-templates-and-themes
            but after I reset it to the default one everything works just perfekt smiley
            If anybody is having the same issue like me, you can go to System Settings, write in the search area "theme" without the quotes and choose default for Manager Theme.
              peace&love / bike&ride