We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 299 Posts
    Using a fresh install of 2.2.14 Revo and just imported an Evo site using Provisioner. The site import went just fine and everything looks great in the new context. However, when I click on a resource from the tree the normal edit resource page does not load, the page goes blank.

I created a resource under the default web context and when I click on that resource I can edit it.

No errors display when I attempt to click on a resource so I am not sure what to do. I have attempted clicking on hidden, published, unpublished, folders, and every state of resource without success. Please HELP!
    • What did you import with Provisioner, just the resources or also snippets/modules/plugins? It sounds like some of the code that was brought over is conflicting with Revolution causing your problem.

You might also check the Error Log to see if it provides any clues regarding the problem.
        Patrick | Server Wrangler
        About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting
        • 299 Posts
        I tried it first importing everything. No dice.

I tried it again just importing the resources. No dice.

I tried importing the resources then through PHPmyAdmin exporting them and reimporting them, still no dice.

In PHPmyAdmin they resources looked as they should. I started playing with a few things and ultimately was able to get some of the resources to open in the editor by changing the ID. The site I imported went up to over 3800 in resource ID though the site had fewer due to deleted docs.

Today I exported it all to Excel and went through changing all of the ID's to sequential ID's starting at 2 and using VLOOKUP to also update the parent ID's, weblinks, etc. Painstaking but it worked. The install was then upgraded to 2.3 and all seems to be working.

Really strange issue however.