We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    Good morning! I should have been on this forum weeks ago, but alas, I've been procrastinating.

After installing/uninstalling/removing/re-installing Articles (and it's dependent Extras), it seems like I'm still having this issue, where neither [[+articles]] or [[!+page.nav...]] outputs anything at all.

I have one instance (my test-bed) of Revo (2.2.14) where it works, but it just doesn't work on the instance I'm building the site on. I'm afraid I may have bricked my weeks'-worth of hard work!

Thanks for any advice or ideas you have!

--Chris Baker
      • 5 Posts
      So, after some more work, I was about to get around the +articles issue by printing out the output from getPostListingCall(), articlescontainer.class.php, and changing getPage to getResources, like so:
      [[!getResources?
            &makeArchive=`0`
            &cache=`1`
            &parents=`1054`
            &where=`{"class_key":"Article"}`
            &showHidden=`1`
            &includeContent=`1`
            &includeTVs=`1`
            &processTVs=`1`
            &sortby=`publishedon`
            &sortdir=`DESC`
            &tpl=`BlogPostItem`
            &limit=`3`
            &offset=`0`
          ]]

So, I have the articles printing out. But, getPage is what provides the pagination! I'm still hunting for a solution there. (I do have getPath 1.2.4 installed and there isn't anything in the error log to indicate it's having trouble anywhere)

--Chris Baker
        • 21 Posts
        Bump. Anyone else experiencing this? After doing some updates to a site the [[+articles]] and [[+page]] tags have both stopped outputting anything. I've tried the same steps as you but with no joy either!
          • 5 Posts
          Hi, Alan, we eventually took out Articles completely and went back to our original plan and themed WordPress. Sorry that I don't have any more information for you!

--Chris Baker