We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 437 Posts
    distant_smile Reply #1, 10 years ago
    Whenever I log into my Evolution 1.0.4 manager I get a pop up box full of comment such as:

The page at (mydomain) says:

<b>deprecated</b>: my sql string....
    <b>Warning</b>Cannot modify header information...

and so on, there are maybe 15 of these paragraphs that appear and it won't allow me to log in. But if I refresh the page I am taken straight into the manager. I have tried clearing the cahe and clear the browsers cache but still get the same problem?
      www.PawsForWildlife.co.uk
      www.Borntobrick.co.uk
      • 437 Posts
      distant_smile Reply #2, 10 years ago
      I have amended one issue that said I had to amend my_sql_string to my_real_sql_string. that resolved majority of the message all that comes up now is the following:

The page at www...................co.uk says

<b>Strict Standards</b>: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system’s timezone settings.
      You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default__timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected ‘Europe/Berlin’ for ‘CEST/2.0/DST’ instead in <b>/homepages/17...............................document.parser.class.inc.php(746) : eval()’d code</b> on line <b>41</b></b>

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at homepages/17/................................/document.parser.class.inc.php:757) in <b>/homepages/17/..............................login.processor.php</b> on line <b>264</b>

I cannot make any sense of what I need to do. The php.ini file has the following in it:

date.timezone = "Europe/London"

Which as far as I know is correct?

DS
        www.PawsForWildlife.co.uk
        www.Borntobrick.co.uk
      • Hello,

If you haven't already upgrading to Evolution 1.0.13 is strongly recommended. In regards to the date.timezone error, you can read more about the error and correcting it here: http://codingpad.maryspad.com/2012/03/19/setting-the-time-zone-for-php-5-3-x/

Generally you need to create a custom php.ini file to resolve the problem (ask your host for details).
          Patrick | Server Wrangler
          About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting