We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 328 Posts
    I have a list of resources, once resoruces have got an album of image with a new variabiles of gallery "Album cover".
    I want see the list of resources with the album cover. Help me smiley
    • If you're using getResources then you need to add the includeTVs and processTVs parameters to your getResources call.

Something like this:

[[!getResources? &parents=`id_of_your_resource` &tpl=`chunk_to_handle_templating` &includeTVs=`1` &processTVs=`1`]]

Make sure to prefix your album cover tv with tv in your chunk in order for it to work, so in your chunk you would use

[[+tv.album_cover]]

to access your album cover template variable if the TVs name is album_cover.

Now if you are using a gallery TV that might require a bit more work so maybe posting more details on your setup is needed to give you more accurate information.

Good luck.
        Benjamin Marte
        Interactive Media Developer
        Follow Me on Twitter | Visit my site | Learn MODX
        • 328 Posts
        Hi benmarte, your solution is the classic solution.
        But in the new versione of components gallery you can assoce a cover to once gallery a cover. Whatch the screen attach.
        • cristianb88 Interesting, I haven't used Gallery ever since MIGX was created. I guess you would need to find the placeholder for the album cover in order to reference it. I will tweet the author of the extra to this post hopefully he can chime in and help you out.
            Benjamin Marte
            Interactive Media Developer
            Follow Me on Twitter | Visit my site | Learn MODX