We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 43 Posts
    Hello there,

I would like to display 2 instances of Simple slideshow in one document with 2 different sizes.

I put 2 snippet calls into the resource but it does only use the size parameters given in the 2nd snippet call.

[!easy2? slideshow=`simple` &gid=`20` &ss_w=`400` &ss_h=`250` &ss_allowedratio=`all` !]
    [!easy2? slideshow=`simple` &gid=`20` &ss_w=`200` &ss_h=`150` &ss_allowedratio=`all` !]

So, I tried to create a new plugin based on Simple, copying all the resources in libs/slideshows/simpleqjuery and renamed
    the new one to simplejquery1 and called it in the snippet to have a separate version available.

[!easy2? slideshow=`simple` &gid=`20` &ss_w=`400` &ss_h=`250` &ss_allowedratio=`all` !]
    [!easy2? slideshow=`simple1` &gid=`20` &ss_w=`200` &ss_h=`150` &ss_allowedratio=`all` !]

Unfortunately I get
    1230: empty index file in database

Is there a way to get it to work, or probably another way to use Simple 2 times in one resource?

Any hint is highly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance and greetings!