We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 14 Posts
    Hi there,

I have upgraded the from 1.0.5 to 1.0.13 and have been going through the site front-end and MODx manager and all seems well apart from one problem. I can access all sections in the Manager apart from the Site - Home tab and the Tools - Configuration tab. The pages tries to load and stops. I have checked the console log and am getting the error -

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://*****/manager/index.php?a=17
    Refused to set unsafe header "Connection" index.php?a=1&f=menu:1
    Refused to set unsafe header "Connection" mootools.js:2

I have also run this on a development server and all working well. Any ideas???

Windows NT WEBSERVER 5.2 build 3790 (Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition Service Pack 2) i586
    PHP - 5.3.6

I have now noticed the following error message appears but disappears when I click on the Configuration and Home tab

Array is currently editing these settings. Please wait until the other user has finished and try again

Regards,
    Paraic
      • Garry Nutting
        Senior Developer
        MODX, LLC

Email: [email protected]
        Twitter: @garryn
        Web: modx.com
        • 14 Posts
        Thanks for getting back to me Garry. I did some poking around and had a look at the php page that contains the Configuration tab layout - (manager/actions/mutate_settings.dynamic.php). I uncommented the php code and the configuration form loaded. I started to remove the comments to see when the error would return again and I found that it happens around this line of code (line 32)

$lang_keys[$languagename] = get_lang_keys($file);

which is the language select box for the MODx Content Manager. I have checked the lang directory and all the files are there. The bottom line is I now have the Configuration tab but am unable to select a different MODx cms language which I wouldn't be changing anyway.

I'd still like to get to the bottom of it if possible.

Quote from: garryn at Apr 01, 2014, 01:36 AM
        Maybe worth looking at: https://github.com/modxcms/evolution/issues/227#issuecomment-39131109