We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    I recently created a blog using the Articles package and I'm attempting to change the header image of the sample template. I read posts on creating a TV and linking it to the template (which I did). I then entered the [[*blogheader]] text into the code where the sample image was... but it just removed the sample image and now nothing is showing. Can someone tell me if the code is wrong below that I have inside the sample.ArticlesContainerTemplate? If the code is wrong, maybe that will fix the issue. If the code is right, then I know I screwed up on the TV side... Here is the code:

<div id="header-wrap">
    <div id="header" class="container_16">
    <!-- navigation -->
    <div id="nav">
    <ul><li class="first"><a href="[[~[[*id]]]]" title="Home" >Home</a></li></ul>
    </div>
    <div>[[*blogheader]]</div>
    <div id="search">

The url to access the blog page and see there is no header image showing is: http://www.startfreshalcoholrecovery.com/fresh-perspective-blog.html

Any help is appreciated. I'm brand new to MODX. Thanks!
      • 32 Posts
      Looking at the link, it looks like you got things working. Are you still having issues?

One thing I would recommend is putting any images in "assets/images/" or something using media sources instead of the root folder.
        Garret Overstreet
        Business and Marketing Consultant