We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 45 Posts
    I recently updated my Evolution install to 1.0.12, and now I'm having some strange difficulties with Ditto.

It's as if the Ditto template is cached--I make changes to the template, and they are not reflected in the output whatsoever. If I duplicate the template and point ditto towards the new one, it gives me the error "&tpl either does not contain any placeholders or is an invalid chunk name, code block, or filename. Please check it." Despite the fact that it is identical to the old template!

Of course I've tried emptying the cache, to no avail.

I am at a loss as to what's going on. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you!
      • 45 Posts
      Same site, same problem, different plugin.

This time I'm seeing it in eForm. I tweaked the template chunk for eForm, and the change was not reflected at all. I duplicated the chunk, gave it a different name, and pointed eForm to the new identical chunk. Result?

Resource or Chunk not found for template id= 'duplicateChunk'

Why can't eForm find the chunk? It does exist. When I point eForm to my original chunk, why does it show it in the state it was in before I tweaked it? What's going on here?

Please help if you can. Thanks!
      • Cloudflare? If it's running, turn Dev Mode on (or disable Cloudflare) and try again.
          Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
          "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
          Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster
          • 45 Posts
          No, that's not it. I actually discovered that really the problem is latency. It's not that chunks will never update, they just take several minutes before the changes are reflected. So it's not as bad as I thought, but any help would still be appreciated, as no one likes to wait around for something that's supposed to be instantaneous!