We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 28 Posts
    Hoi,

Today I updated mxcalendar from don't know anymore to 1.0.3.

Now sat here for 9 hours and I got most of it running. But I still got two issues:

In the Add/Edit New Event Form, there are some fields which couldn't solve with special characters like ä,ö,ü. They change weired signs. But it's just with EVENT TITLE and some configuration fields.
    location works perfectly.

So I wanted to create a work around using custom fields. Type=text In those fields mxcalendar changes the original mööööööp to mu00f6u00f6u00f6u00f6p. Seems to me that the form cuts an \in front of u00f6 (utf-8)

Finally I found out, why the german lang file didn't worked that well. The lines:
    define('_mxCalendar_btn_addEvent','Event hinzufuegen'); // hier keine Umnlaute

define('_mxCalendar_gl_btnDelete','delete'); // muss delete bleiben, sonst funktioniert das loeschen nicht

those two defines don't take special characters, delete is not allowed to be changed to anything else.
    I hope there ist somebody out there who may help me.

Have a nice day/evening

Olaf

Oh, if somebody likes to have my german.lang, I attached it [ed. note: derluecke last edited this post 10 years, 2 months ago.]
    • Sorry that you were having issues with the update and language files. I'd like to better resolve this issue and will take a look at your file and issue.

Cheers
        Evo Revo // Ubuntu, CentOS, Win // Apache 2x, Lighttp (Lighty)
        Visit CharlesMx.com for latest news and status updates.