We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 74 Posts
    Ohh, i see what you did. you just created a new config instead of the one I was using. Should I get rid of the "Notes" config?

What I don't understand is how that new variable notes_table works, and how to get its values into the Leads config Grid. I ended up writing a new snippet to query that table and place them in, but let me know if there was an easier way using the config.

By The Way, if you ever decide to do a one hour PAID webcast teaching this stuff and answering questions, please count me in $$. I'm trying so hard for it to "click", but every time I think I am close, I hit a wall. smiley

Quote from: Bruno17 at Feb 23, 2016, 08:47 PM
    see, how I did the LeadNotes-grid under Leads and the config named 'leadnotes'
    you will need to make the same for SellerNotes and have another config named 'sellernotes'
    [ed. note: [email protected] last edited this post 8 years ago.]
      • 5,888 Posts
      you did it right, with your snippet, to get the notes into that column.
      You could also use migxLoopCollection for that.

There isn't a real field with the name 'notes_table'. This is just to have a field, where the MIGXdb-field is placed in the form. The field could have any name or could be empty.
        -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!