We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Square One Web Solutions Reply #1, 10 years, 3 months ago
    I manage a small team of modx developers and we have some of our projects nearing completion and looking for a couple of challenging assignments. We are a team well-versed with communicating with US, Europe and Australia based clients with no language constraints. The developers are available on Project Basis and Full-time Hire basis as needed. For full-time hire - timesheets will be sent and communication via skype is also accessible.

The developers are well-versed with MODX and have experience with most of the MODX complex development like Custom Manager Pages (CMP), WayFinder (For Menu), MIGX for custom fields, GetResources / Get Resources Field, Babel for Multi-language functionality, FormIt for Contact pages, Gallery Component, Simple / Ajax Search Functions, Paging functionality, Article component for blogging, shopkeeper for e-commerce, TinyMCE for WYISWYG etc.

We are based in India and are a professional setup with enforced NDAs with clients based in USA, UK, Germany, Australia among others.

To contact, kindly post here or send a PM. [ed. note: squareon last edited this post 9 years, 11 months ago.]
      Jigar Shah
      Founder & CEO, Square One Web Solutions

Ahmedabad, India
      [email protected]
      +91-9879505210 (India)
      +1-646-797-2780 (US)
      Portfolio: www.squareonewebsolutions.com/portfolio.php

• 219 Posts
      Please consider listing you business on the MODX Professionals Directory: http://modx.com/professionals/

Great source of advertising for your business and helps support future MODX Development. Win Win!

Find me on Twitter, GitHub or Google+
      • Square One Web Solutions Reply #3, 10 years, 3 months ago
        Thanks David - I had been part of the directory for a good part of 2013 and it didn't turn out to be win win for me so i decided to discontinue the listing.

Jigar Shah

Ahmedabad, India
          [email protected]
          +91-9879505210 (India)
          +1-646-797-2780 (US)

• Square One Web Solutions Reply #4, 10 years, 1 month ago
          Update - 3 developers available now for project based work and dedicated Hire. (updated April 23rd)

Also want to take this opportunity to thank Jordan, Adam, Tony and Amy for the MODX work.

[ed. note: squareon last edited this post 10 years ago.]
            Jigar Shah

Ahmedabad, India
            [email protected]
            +91-9879505210 (India)
            +1-646-797-2780 (US)