We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 305 Posts
    Is it possible to hide the time when I select: Add Day Event? The calendar view has a start time of 8AM on the list, and the Modal AJAX Popup window has this time: 12:28 PM - 12:28 PM when all day event is selected. Since it's an all day event, why do we need the time listed?

As far as the modal popup window I know the tplDetail chunck and I have this:
    <p>Date: [[+startdate_fstamp:date=`%b %e`]]<br />Time: [[+startdate_fstamp:date=`%l:%M %p`]] - [[+enddate_fstamp:date=`[[+durDay:notempty=`%b %e `]] %l:%M %p`]]</p>

My work-around for my last installation was to remove the time from both the calendar and the Modal popup window. So when the client had to enter each date, I asked her to put the time right in the title and/or description of each listing. This work around does work, but it requires adding time to each and every listing. Would be simpler if when we checked the all day event checkbox, the time disappeared from both main calendar view and modal ajax popup window.

Any suggestions?

Making the web a better place on site at a time! Dayton Web Design: http://www.dayton-web-design.com/
    • I've had several different request on how that is handled for the all day check; since there are so many options in how to handle the newest release will allow for a system setting to modify the default times on the all day event along with the display in the manager when adding.

Then as for the detail view using the placeholders is the best method, which you can control the &timeformat parameter/property set globally. However for just the detail view your current method is the most flexible. Also remember that there are two chunks for the detail view one for the modal display and then the other for standard display.

Cheers
        Evo Revo // Ubuntu, CentOS, Win // Apache 2x, Lighttp (Lighty)
        Visit CharlesMx.com for latest news and status updates.