We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    First, I'm very new to MODx, and doing my best! I have experience with Expresion Engine, but new to MODx. That said, I need help with a site I'm working on.

The problem is that when I click on "Buy New" in menu (using WAYFINDER), the only items that appear are the BRIDGE CMMS (see attachment). It seems to load the correct page, then redirects to the BRIDGE CMMS page. The items like GANTRY CMMS, etc do not appear... and they should, no?

This may not be enough info, but I was hoping someone might be able to point out a couple things for me to check. If this is too vague, I understand. Thanks,
    • What does the Wayfinder snippet look like? Are there any snippets being used to cause such a redirection, like a "FirstChildRedirect" snippet?
        Studying MODX in the desert - http://sottwell.com
        Tips and Tricks from the MODX Forums and Slack Channels - http://modxcookbook.com
        Join the Slack Community - http://modx.org
        • 2 Posts
        Here is the main nag Wayfinder:
        <div id="nav-container">
        <!--[!Wayfinder?&startId=`10` &level=`1` &outerTpl=`topMenu` &innerTpl=`topMenuInner`!] -->
        </div><!-- nav-container -->

Here is the Template of the page in question:

{{pageHeaderIndex}}
        <div id="header02" >
        <div id="items_container" style="background-image:url([*tvbanner*]);"></div>
        </div><!-- header02 CMM slide image-->
        <div id="page-body" class="borderDebugOff">
        <div class="col340 borderDebugOff floatL">
        <div id="p3treeview">
        <h1>BUY</h1>
        [[Wayfinder? &startId=`2` &config=`p3treeview` ]]
        </div>
        </div>

<div class="col600 borderDebugOff floatR" style="">
        [[Breadcrumbs? &homeId=`10` &showHomeCrumb=`0` &ignoreIds=`1,10` &crumbSeparator=`>`]]
        <h1 class="norm">[*pagetitle*]</h1>
        <div class="listing-desc" [+phx:if=`[*#content*]`:gt=``:then=`style="display:block"`:else=`style="display:none"`+]>
        [*#content*]
        </div>
        <p>[!Ditto? &startID=`[*tv_paging*]` &extenders=`request` &display=`5` &orderBy=`menuindex ASC` &tpl=`CatListingItem_Used` &paginate=`1`!]</p>
        <div>
        <div class="contactPagingFtrL">
        <span id="listing_page_size">Display: <a href="[~[*id*]~]&ditto_paginate=1&ditto_display=5">5</a> | <a href="[~[*id*]~]&ditto_paginate=1&ditto_display=10">10</a> | <a href="[~[*id*]~]&ditto_paginate=1&ditto_display=20">20</a> | <a href="[~[*id*]~]&ditto_paginate=0&ditto_display=all">All</a></span>
        </div><!--/contactPagingFtrL-->
        <div class="contactPagingFtrR">
        [+previous+][+pages+][+next+]
        </div><!--/contactPagingFtrR-->
        <div class="clear"> </div>
        </div>
        </div><!-- col600 -->
        <div class="clear"> </div>

</div><!-- page-body -->
        {{pageFooter}}
        </body>
        </html>

There was a "FirstChildRedirect" in the Buy New page but I deleted it.

Thank you