We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 18 Posts
    I've just updated my website from Evo 1.0.6 to 1.0.12, I left all plugins checked on for upgrading.
    Before the upgrade my eForm was listed as 1.4.4.7, during the the upgrade the same version number was presented in the install process (eForm 1.4.4.7)

After the upgrade of MODx I opened up eform.inc.php and noticed a few comment lines mentioning the version number 1.4.4.8 and also that eform.inc.php has 1178 lines of code, where the old eform.inc.php before upgrade only had 1148 lines of code. It would be great if the version number was updated on the install screen. I was unaware that eForm had changed until a problem came up after the upgrade.

Some forms on my site use &automessage, but since the upgrade they have been sending the auto message to the email addresses of both the form submitter and the email address set as the &to parameter on the eForm call.

They should only be going to the email address of the person that submitted the form. Any ideas why this is happening? or should I just revert back to the real eForm 1.4.4.7?

This question has been answered by fosterscape. See the first response.

[ed. note: fosterscape last edited this post 10 years, 5 months ago.]
      -Jeremy
    • discuss.answer
      • 18 Posts
      Ok, the issues seem to be fixed with eForm 1.4.4.9. I grabbed it from MODx Evo 1.0.13RC on github and replaced 1.4.4.8 with it. all seems to be back working properly.
        -Jeremy
      • Yes, the issues happened during modifying the code for phpMailer (mails could now be sent by SMTP i.e.). And we forgot to change version in the eForm installer tpl. Sorry for that.

If you catch another issue with 1.4.4.9, please use the tracker.
          • 589 Posts
          Quote from: Jako at Nov 15, 2013, 07:49 AM
          Yes, the issues happened during modifying the code for phpMailer (mails could now be sent by SMTP i.e.). And we forgot to change version in the eForm installer tpl. Sorry for that.

Can we stop this awkward versioning, please? smiley
          If something gets added (like multiple event handlers, for example) it is probably ok to up the version to 1.4.5
            • 18 Posts
            Quote from: Jako at Nov 15, 2013, 07:49 AM

Think I found another, I've added it to the tracker.
              -Jeremy