We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 328 Posts
    how do I change the atichetta "Resources" tab in the manager. I have tried using lexicon to modify this file "core/lexicon/it/default.inc.php" but does not work.

This question has been answered by garretoverstreet. See the first response.

• discuss.answer
      • 32 Posts
      Go to your Lexicon Management under the System menu. Under the core namespace and default topic, change the value for "resources" to whatever you want. Be sure to clear the cache after updating. You may need to clear your core/cache files.
        Garret Overstreet
        Business and Marketing Consultant
        • 328 Posts
        I lost an hour to figure out how you changed and it was enough to clear the cache.
        Thank you very much Garret!!!
        • remember that if you change lexicon entry then every resource will be affected. if you need to change label only for a particular type of resource this is not the best solution.
            Francesco Mussoni | MODX Ambassador | Skype: solidusite2 | Email: [email protected]
            • 328 Posts
            But the label of which I speak has nothing to do with the resources.
            To understand I wanted to change the label of the tab:

What is your solution ?
            • my mistake, I think you're looking for the label inside the resource editing page. that's in the resource tree instead.
                Francesco Mussoni | MODX Ambassador | Skype: solidusite2 | Email: [email protected]