We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • I would like to develop a long-term relationship with one or more MODX/ PHP developers who I can turn to for help with large projects, refer clients to when I am unavailable, share tips and ideas with, etc....

In the short run, I am going on vacation in about two weeks and will need someone available to fix any issues that might come up with a newly-launched MODX Revolution site.

I am a one-man shop in the San Francisco Bay Area, and I have clients running mostly Revo and a few Evo sites. I also occasionally provide some on-demand support for MODX sites built by other developers.

Although I specialize in advanced MODX extra development and troubleshooting, I do a lot of front-end MODX work as well and would be happy to help you in your own projects if you get overloaded.

If interested, send me a pm with your availability and preferred communication method(s), and we can set up a phone or skype call.
      WebsiteZen.com - MODX and E-Commerce web development in the San Francisco Bay Area