We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 73 Posts
    Ive also posted this question in Evo 1.0.9 forum as confusingly there isnt a forum for 1.0.10

So heres my issue in brief since upgrading to evo 1.0.10 which went fairly smoothly from evo 1.0.8 Ive "lost" many of the much needed settings such as the table add, remove rows and columns, cos sometimes you need a table. Plus lots of other features that my clients liked sad

To be honest its so basic now its nearly a Wordpress editor without the easy plugins.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be a really happy bunny.

My preferred settings under Tools> Configuration> Interface & Features for Tiny Mce prior to upgrading evo1.0.8 to 1.0.10 were as follows:

Theme: Full

This gave me extra boxes for Custom plugins and custom Buttons where I could list all the acceptable Tiny Mce features see image
    And looked like this on the editor

This feature has now disappeared in 1.0.10

I have tried upgrading to version TinyMCE Rich Text Editor (14) - 3.5.8 a few months ago to try and fix it, but its still the same rubbish 10 selectors in these themes see image

My clients appreciated the extra buttons and tools the previous system offered them.

How can I get them back, but keep my system upto date with the latest modx release.

Luckily I havent upgraded all of my sites as Im not happy with 1.0.10 and may go to WP instead sad

Im also struggling to link my css file to Tiny Mce via the Modx configuration

Can anyone help me please?