We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 127 Posts
    See images, strange problem. All the images in an album in the gallery manager are not being displayed. If i set up to show 10 images per page, it only shows 4. If I set it up for 20 per page it only shows 7. And i can not get to the other images.....any ideas

www.JBMWebDesign.com
      www.JBMAutomation.com
    • Forget Gallery. Try MoreGallery https://www.modmore.com/extras/moregallery/

It actually works.
        Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
        "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
        Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster
        • 78 Posts
        I have got this problem too. When I first found out, I thought something went wrong with the upload or something. But the frontend displays all the images correctly.

Temporary fix I used (found on the forums somewhere) is filling in a ridiculously high amount.
          • 78 Posts
          On a fresh install on a different host I don't have this problem. The fresh install has version 2.2.10, my other installation (on a different host) has version 2.2.8 which I tried to update, but apparently failed (it still says it is version 2.2.8) but I did replace (at least most of the files and ran the setup.

Could someone confirm that the new update has solved this problem? The site with the (apparently) failed update works without problems, but if this is fixed, I would like to try updating it again. (The host is really shitty, which makes updating a pain)