We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7 Posts
    Hi All,

Please can someone point me in the right direction. My site is getting the following error:
    « MODX Parse Error » etc....which i only seem to get if i am logged in to the backend

I am completely lost as to what i need to do to fix this.

Thanks a lot

EDIT:
    I get the same page error when i try access/edit any page in the backend:
    -------------------------------------------------
    « MODX Parse Error »
    MODX encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
    « PHP Parse Error »
    PHP error debug
    Error : include_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
    ErrorType[num] : WARNING[2]
    File : /var/www/html/ladevelopments/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php
    Line : 231
    Source : $included= include_once (MODX_BASE_PATH . 'assets/cache/siteCache.idx.php');
    Basic info
    REQUEST_URI : /
    Referer :
    User Agent : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
    IP : 196.210.179.79
    Benchmarks
    MySQL : 0.0095 s (0 Requests)
    PHP : 0.0749 s
    Total : 0.0843 s
    Memory : 2.6425704956055 mb

Backtrace
    1 DocumentParser->executeParser()
    index.php on line 136
    2 DocumentParser->getSettings()
    manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 1219
    3 DocumentParser::getSettings()
    manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 231 [ed. note: [email protected] last edited this post 10 years, 7 months ago.]
      • 1,613 Posts
      maybe this will help?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Unable+to+allocate+memory+for+pool.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&client=firefox-a
        Evolution user, I like the back-end speed and simplicity smiley
      • That error generally points to a memory issue with the server. The php.ini file might not allow enough memory, the server process might have run out, or a related issue. Could you share the phpinfo for the server?
          Patrick | Server Wrangler
          About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting