We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 131 Posts
    Hi all,

We are wondering what the turnaround time is for MODx Cloud technical support. Once you click 'help' from your Cloud dashboard and then send off an email, how long does it take to get a response?

I haven't been able to find a sufficient answer anywhere. We are thinking of purchasing MODx Clouds from now on for our clients. So far we are totally sold due to how fast and easy it is to get a website off the ground.

What are your experiences? In spite of your answers, I think we're still going to go ahead with Cloud wink We're only asking for our director's sake!

Ta,
    Sar
    • Hi Sar,

Sorry that you didn't get a more timely answer here. I've only started following the forum closely fairly recently.

Our support hours are 8-5 PM U.S. Central time, Monday to Friday. We endeavor to respond as quickly as possible, though the severity of the issue will affect the prioritization of the responses. We also respond outside of those hours and on weekends as schedules allow. Our support coverage will increase as MODX Cloud grows. We will first add coverage for the Eurozone business day, then expand from there.
        Mike Schell
        Lead Developer, MODX Cloud
        Email: [email protected]
        GitHub: https://github.com/netProphET/
        Twitter: @mkschell