We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,024 Posts
    Hi,

I m on a website using EVO 1.0.10, Quickmanager 1.5.5 Tiny 3.5.8.
    We cant seem to scroll down to the content as a work around I changed this line in the colobox.css

#colorbox, #cboxOverlay, #cboxWrapper{position:absolute; top:0; left:0; z-index:9999; overflow:hidden;width:987px;}

to:

#colorbox, #cboxOverlay, #cboxWrapper{position:absolute; top:0; left:0; z-index:9999; width:987px;}

So I deleted:overflow:hidden;

This a bug?

• 94 Posts
      Hello Franck !
      Same problem with 1.0.12.
      I tried your tip, but nothing changed for me.
      I emptied cache, logout, try on another PC... nothing sad

On another website, made 15 days ago with 1.0.10 I don't have this problem.

Very strange !

Hope I'll find a solution too smiley
        desktop publishing & web design

Evo and Revo user
      • Check your browser addons or plugins. I had this issue with FF in the back end but not when I disabled all the addons. Re-enabeling them one by one found the offending addon. I can scroll again. Worth a try...
          Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
          "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
          Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster
          • 94 Posts
          I've disabled all plugins and extensions of firefox : no more quick manager bar...
          I've change the css of colorbox, no more quick manager bar... sad

in Explorer, no problem smiley very strange behavior of firefox.
          So i'll use explorer for the last website i've made, firefox is ok for all my previous websites !

Amigafreak smiley

Evo and Revo user
            • 94 Posts
            strange again ! the quick manager appears only on the homepage ! either in firefox or explorer !!!!! sad

i've tried to change the php version from 5.2 to 5.3, no changes, emptied cache files

I've made several website hosted by OVH (France) it's the first time that problem occures

Need help wink

Amigafreak

Evo and Revo user
              • 94 Posts
              Solve the problem finally ! my shortcup for the manager was http://mysitename but my website appear as http://www/mysitename

hope it will help soemone like me :=
              Amigafreak

Evo and Revo user