We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 322 Posts
    I've got two events set up, each assigned to a different calendar, and each assigned to different categories. My tag is:
    [ [ !mxcalendar? &ajaxResourceId=`12` &modalView=`true` &modalSetWidth=`300` &modalSetHeight=`300` &showCategories=`0` &calendarFilter=`2` &debug=`1` ] ]

Both events show up on this calendar, no matter what I enter for calendarFilter. The debug code shows that calendFilter is set to "2", but the SQL query does not have any criteria for calendar id in it:

array(35) { ["theme"]=> string(7) "default" ["displayType"]=> string(8) "calendar" ["elStartDate"]=> string(3) "now" ["elEndDate"]=> string(8) "+4 weeks" ["eventListlimit"]=> string(1) "5" ["tplListItem"]=> string(11) "tplListItem" ["tplListHeading"]=> string(14) "tplListHeading" ["tplListWrap"]=> string(11) "tplListWrap" ["tplDetail"]=> string(9) "tplDetail" ["dateformat"]=> string(8) "%Y-%m-%d" ["timeformat"]=> string(8) "%H:%M %p" ["dateseperator"]=> string(13) "resultWrapTpl" ["activeMonthOnlyEvents"]=> bool(false) ["hightlightToday"]=> bool(true) ["todayClass"]=> string(5) "today" ["noEventClass"]=> string(14) "mxcDayNoEvents" ["hasEventsClass"]=> string(9) "mxcEvents" ["tplEvent"]=> string(8) "tplEvent" ["tplDay"]=> string(6) "tplDay" ["tplWeek"]=> string(7) "tplWeek" ["tplMonth"]=> string(8) "tplMonth" ["tplHeading"]=> string(10) "tplHeading" ["debug"]=> string(1) "1" ["showCategories"]=> string(1) "0" ["tplCategoryWrap"]=> string(15) "tplCategoryWrap" ["tplCategoryItem"]=> string(15) "tplCategoryItem" ["gmapAPIKey"]=> string(10) "gmapAPIkey" ["gmapRegion"]=> string(0) "" ["sort"]=> string(4) "name" ["dir"]=> string(4) "DESC" ["ajaxResourceId"]=> string(2) "12" ["modalView"]=> string(4) "true" ["modalSetWidth"]=> string(3) "300" ["modalSetHeight"]=> string(3) "300" ["calendarFilter"]=> string(1) "2" }

Filtering calendar date SQL range with: 05/26/2013 through 07/07/2013

SQL: SELECT mxCalendarEvents.*, CategoryId.name AS category, CategoryId.foregroundcss, CategoryId.backgroundcss, CategoryId.inlinecss FROM `mx_mxcalendars_events` AS `mxCalendarEvents` JOIN `mx_mxcalendars_categories` `CategoryId` ON `mxCalendarEvents`.`categoryid` = `CategoryId`.`id` WHERE ( ( `mxCalendarEvents`.`repeating` = 0 AND `mxCalendarEvents`.`enddate` >= 1369540801 AND `mxCalendarEvents`.`enddate` <= 1373169601 OR ( `mxCalendarEvents`.`repeating` = 1 AND `mxCalendarEvents`.`repeatenddate` >= 1369540801 ) ) AND `mxCalendarEvents`.`context` IN ('','web') AND `mxCalendarEvents`.`active` = 1 ) ORDER BY name DESC LIMIT 99

I'm running Revo 2.2.8 and mxCalendar 1.1.6.
    • Please let me know if you are still having issues with this. On the surface sounds like maybe an issue with the snippet not updating properly.

Cheers
        Evo Revo // Ubuntu, CentOS, Win // Apache 2x, Lighttp (Lighty)
        Visit CharlesMx.com for latest news and status updates.
        • 322 Posts
        Quote from: charless at Jul 16, 2013, 04:32 AM
        Please let me know if you are still having issues with this. On the surface sounds like maybe an issue with the snippet not updating properly.

Cheers

The problem remained, so I switched to a script of my own to handle the calendars for this site because I couldn't get this plugin to work. So, I haven't tried the newer version of this plugin.