We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Hi Folks,

My first post here, and hopefully it's not too silly a question. I've just taken over administration of a MODx 1.0.4 site and we're having some problems with notification emails. When a new user signs up the notification email goes to the old admin's address. I just need to find a way to change it over to my email.

I've been through all the config screens in the manager but couldn't see anywhere to change who these notifications go to or enter an address. Where is it?

Google searches also not yielding anything useful so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Dan
      • 265 Posts
      Check in Configuration-> user, you can change email adress there.
        • 2 Posts
        Quote from: thapriest86 at Jun 07, 2013, 10:05 AM
        Check in Configuration-> user, you can change email adress there.

Hi, thanks for the very quick reply!

I thought I'd checked where you suggested but had another look. There's a field that says "Specify the e-mail address used when sending users their usernames and passwords." and this is already set correctly. However, the old admin is still getting the emails. I wonder if something is stuck in the database.

It's really odd.