We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 406 Posts
    I put in the correct login ID/pass, click Login, I go to Unauthorized page, no errors, please read further down for more info.

User permissions for member group on the site are load, list, view.

How do I fix this?? It used to work before. Did not know this would happen after upgrading Login addon and MODx to the most current versions, 1.8.1 and 2.2.7-pl. Running on modxcloud.

Snippet call is uncached:

<p>[[!Login? &loginTpl=`board_lgnLoginTpl` &logoutTpl=`board_lgnLogoutTpl` &errTpl=`board_lgnErrTpl` &loginResourceId=`88` &logoutResourceId=`67`]]</p>
    <p><a href="[[~65]]">Forgot your password?</a></p>

Thank you, Tom [ed. note: TomMLS last edited this post 10 years, 11 months ago.]
    • Comparing your Login to one of mine on MODX Cloud using 2.2.7 is that I have the "L" as lowercase.

[[!login?...]]

See if that makes a difference.
        Lee Brinckley
        Manassas, VA (Washington DC)
        Twitter - @leebrinckley
        http://www.leebrinckley.com
        • 406 Posts
        I tried that...I think I figured out the problem...it's permissions.
        I redid the permissions for the group but still get redirected to the Unauthorized page.
        Thank you, Tom [ed. note: TomMLS last edited this post 10 years, 11 months ago.]
          • 406 Posts
          I have the user group set for load, list, view on the context and the resource group.
          Why can't they log in??

Thank you, Tom
          • try changing your access policy to "Resource" instead of "load, list, view".
              Lee Brinckley
              Manassas, VA (Washington DC)
              Twitter - @leebrinckley
              http://www.leebrinckley.com
              • 406 Posts
              Quote from: LeeB at May 22, 2013, 08:21 PM
              try changing your access policy to "Resource" instead of "load, list, view".

Tried this on the context for the group, still goes to unauthorized page.
              Isn't there some sort of wizard now that does permissions??
              I've never used it...this is a members only group so it has to work. smiley
              Thank you, Tom