We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 125 Posts
    Hi!

I was updating modx tonight and now I am getting this error while making the upgrade "install".

Fatal error: Class 'modTransportProvider_mysql' not found in /mnt/fde/c0/46/32423423/htdocs/cms/core/xpdo/xpdo.class.php on line 763

There were no Problems at the summary....
    How can I fix this? Where does it come from? Why?

thank you!
    AD [ed. note: ad2003 last edited this post 11 years ago.]
      • 833 Posts
      This sounds a lot like a faulty upload -- some files weren't probably uploaded. I would upload the latest build again, clear the core/cache folder and re-run the install.
        A MODx Fanatic
        • 125 Posts
        Quote from: treigh at May 08, 2013, 11:34 AM
        This sounds a lot like a faulty upload -- some files weren't probably uploaded. I would upload the latest build again, clear the core/cache folder and re-run the install.

thanks for your reply!

...I tried it several times with ftp upload. But maybe the download was corrupted. Don't know. I will give it a try again.
        btw: has anybody an ultimate tip to "fast delete" folders on an ftp? It takes hours to upload/delete files every time.
        I only can upload files and extract it on the server with an unzip script which worked in the past...but delete files takes hours...

thank you!

AD
          • 125 Posts
          hi!
          downloaded a fresh version of 2.2.7-pl and installed again:
          installation worked so far. But at the end I am getting this error:
          Error updating table for class modTemplateVarResource
          Array
          (
          [0] => 42000
          [1] => 1061
          [2] => Duplicate key name 'tv_cnt'
          )

why? What could I do?

thank you!

AD [ed. note: ad2003 last edited this post 11 years ago.]
            • 833 Posts
            Your Modx install should work just fine. This is not an error, it's a warning. You can ignore it. The installer is telling you that the key name is a duplicate and therefore wasn't updated,

I hope this helps.
              A MODx Fanatic
              • 125 Posts
              thanks - I did a reinstall...now it works.

Before I got errormessages white opening an tree element. But now it seems to work.

Thank you for your help!

AD
                • 833 Posts
                Glad it worked.

Cheers!
                  A MODx Fanatic