We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 222 Posts
    I want to sign in for a lab account on modxcloud.com and provided my username from modx.com. The form asked 'is it me' so I guessed the accounts on modx.com and modxcloud.com are linked. I provided my password for modx.com but it failed. However, when using the "forgot" link for password reset I was redirected to modx.com's reset password page.

What's the matter?

This question has been answered by gadamiak. See the first response.

This is the web: the only thing you know about who will come is that you don't know who will come.
    • Mark Hamstra Reply #2, 11 years ago
      They moved away from using the SSO modx.com infrastructure for user accounts from what I know, so I *think* you'll have to register a new account there. If it doesn't work as expected, please contact their support https://modxcloud.com/contact.html
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
      • discuss.answer
        • 222 Posts
        I filed a ticket for this issue and it has been resolved. There was a bug in lab singnup page.

Edit: I forgot to actually answer the question: modxcloud.com and modx.com accounts are not linked (anymore). [ed. note: gadamiak last edited this post 10 years, 11 months ago.]
          This is the web: the only thing you know about who will come is that you don't know who will come.