We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 30 Posts
    When installing FileDownloader R, console gives this output:

Could not load package metadata for package filedownload.
    Could not load class: FDL from sqlsrv.fdl.
    [FileDownload] table was unable to be created
    xPDOVehicle resolver failed: type php (C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/idicola/core/packages/filedownloadr-1.1.4-pl/modCategory/03800ab1a014e4ecce7b421dd43cfdc5.tables.resolver.resolver)
    Could not resolve vehicle for object of class modCategory; criteria: Array ( [category] => FileDownloadR ) 

Could not load class: FDL from sqlsrv.fdl.
    [FileDownload] table was unable to be created
    xPDOVehicle resolver failed: type php (C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/idicola/core/packages/filedownloadr-1.1.4-pl/modCategory/72cb0fe1b42c307c641e0d4967e6db97.tables.resolver.resolver)
    Could not resolve vehicle for object of class modCategory; criteria: Array ( [category] => FileDownloadR ) 

and this error appears in Logs when trying to use the snippet:
    [2013-04-28 16:51:07] (ERROR @ /index.php) Could not load class: FDL from sqlsrv.fdl.
    [2013-04-28 16:51:07] (ERROR @ /index.php) FDL::load() is not a valid static method.
    [2013-04-28 16:51:07] (ERROR @ /index.php) Could not load class: FDL from sqlsrv.fdl.
    [2013-04-28 16:51:07] (ERROR @ /index.php) FDL::load() is not a valid static method.
    [2013-04-28 16:51:08] (ERROR @ /index.php) Could not load class: FDL from sqlsrv.fdl.
    [2013-04-28 16:51:08] (ERROR @ /index.php) FDL::load() is not a valid static method.
    [2013-04-28 16:51:08] (ERROR @ /index.php) Could not load class: FDL from sqlsrv.fdl.

I'm (unfortunately) using sqlsrv database.. Is this snippet compatible with sqlsrv?

EDIT: it is not compatible with sqlsrv as stated on the plugin page. Trying FileLister now

Anyway, I really need to get this ACL thing to work.. Do you have any other suggestion? [ed. note: mau1989 last edited this post 11 years ago.]
      • 30 Posts
      I have some news about permissions issues:

I set up a fresh modx installation on another host and followed as usual the basics steps to make member-only pages http://rtfm.modx.com/display/revolution20/Making+Member-Only+Pages and.. it worked! When trying to access member-pages as anonymous users, it automatically redirects me to the public home page, as expeted, while allowed users can see the page properly.

Back to my website, I re-tried to set permissions and ACLs following this basic configuration and... it doesn't work! It is driving me crazy!!! sad

I've also noted that when attempting to flush all sessions, an alert window is raised in manager with the message "flush_sessions_err" and nothing else. No messages in Modx Logs. It could be that new permissions aren't flushed properly and not applied at all? What this error is related to?

PS Since FileDownloader R it's not compatible with sqlsrv, I'm using FileLister with some changes I needed and it works like a charm!
        • 30 Posts
        Quote from: mau1989 at May 06, 2013, 09:02 AM

I've also noted that when attempting to flush all sessions, an alert window is raised in manager with the message "flush_sessions_err" and nothing else. No messages in Modx Logs. It could be that new permissions aren't flushed properly and not applied at all? What this error is related to?

Hey guys, I found this bug about the "flush_sessions_err" error http://tracker.modx.com/issues/6578 and seems that it is not resolved yet.. This is REALLY annoying...
          • 24,544 Posts
          No one on the dev. team has been able to reproduce it.

The Tracker comments suggest that your DB user might not have full privileges.
            Did I help you? Buy me a beer
            Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
            MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
            My MODX Extras
            Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
            • 30 Posts
            Quote from: BobRay at May 06, 2013, 07:35 PM

Ok, I'll check db user permission. Thank you!
              • 30 Posts
              Quote from: BobRay at May 06, 2013, 07:35 PM

Hey Bob, db user permissions were OK, I resolved this "flush_sessions_err" by replacing the query in core/model/modx/processors/security/flush.class.php like this:

$this->modx->query("TRUNCATE {$sessionTable}") -> $this->modx->query("TRUNCATE TABLE {$sessionTable}")

and now all sessions are flushed correctly. I'm using MSSQL srv 2008 and MODX revo 2.2.4. Checking the same file on revo 2.2.7 installed on mysql, I saw the same line in there. I think it could be a bug...

Anyway, after flushing all sessions, now only one resources it's being protected properly from anonymous... Other 3 resources in "Pannello Utente" resource group are still visible to anonymous.

Any suggestion is appreciated.
                • 24,544 Posts
                Please report that as a possible bug using the "Found a Bug" link on the right side of this page.

Thanks. smiley
                  Did I help you? Buy me a beer
                  Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
                  MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
                  My MODX Extras
                  Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting