We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 315 Posts
    I just thought I'd post this up as I think it relates more to modx 1.0.10 than Wayfinder.

I've recently updated my ModX installation and I have a quick link toolbar at the bottom of my page. Some of the links are taken from images (like icons) and wayfinder is setup to create the menu using menutitles.

Since version 1.0.10 my images are now shown as the HTML code and I'm unsure where the problem actually lies.

Would anyone be able to put any light on it?

BBloke
      BBloke
      • 589 Posts
      Quote from: BBloke at Apr 22, 2013, 03:36 PM

Since version 1.0.10 my images are now shown as the HTML code and I'm unsure where the problem actually lies.

It's probably connected to this fix in the tracker: http://tracker.modx.com/issues/3730
      Can you debug your site with Chrome inspector (network tab) to see if image paths are still correct?
        • 315 Posts
        Quote from: danilocuculic at Apr 22, 2013, 06:36 PM
        Quote from: BBloke at Apr 22, 2013, 03:36 PM

It's probably connected to this fix in the tracker: http://tracker.modx.com/issues/3730
        Can you debug your site with Chrome inspector (network tab) to see if image paths are still correct?

I tried the above and had a read. The image URL is ok in chrome. I used single quotes. I'll wait and see if something gets changed to help.

Thanks for posting up Eoler
          BBloke
        • If you inserted the whole img tag in the pagetitle, this could be possible.

There are a few possibilities to fix that:

• If all links in that menu are images, move the img tag into the Wayfinder template and use only the path in the title.
          • If only some links are images, change the Wayfinder template and use css and classes to style the links. This could i.e. be done with PHx and the docfield modifier. See code below.

<a class="[*phx:input=`[+wf.docid+]`:docfield=`alias`*]">…</a>