We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 73 Posts
    Hi can anyone help me.

Im using mxCalendar Version: 0.1.3b on EVO 1.0.8

I have set up the calendar ok and have several Categories in this calendar which can be selected in the front end using drop down.

But on one page I want to show just one specific category in full calendar view.

I can get this to work as a list but not in full mode.

My call for the list category is
    [!mxcalendar? &mxcType=`list` &mxcAjaxPageId=`271` &mxcDefaultCatId=`6` &mxcDefaultCatIdLock=`1`!]

But if I change it to `full` I get all of my categories showing in full mode rather than just the one.
      • 215 Posts
      Was about to answer this and then realized you're using Evolution. I have extensive experience with the Revo version, but none with Evo. In case you're interested (it may give you some ideas for the Evo version) here is how I'd do it in Revo:

[[!mxCalendar?  &displayType=`list` &ajaxResourceId=`271` &displayType=`calendar` &categoryFilter=`6` &showCategories=`0`]]

Wish I could be of more help with Evo - but you should check out Revo sometime. Pretty nice.
        Jesse Couch
        MODX Aficionado, Front-End Designer & Developer
        http://www.designcouch.com
        • 73 Posts
        Quote from: designcouch at Apr 23, 2013, 08:36 PM
        Was about to answer this and then realized you're using Evolution. I have extensive experience with the Revo version, but none with Evo. In case you're interested (it may give you some ideas for the Evo version) here is how I'd do it in Revo:

[[!mxCalendar?  &displayType=`list` &ajaxResourceId=`271` &displayType=`calendar` &categoryFilter=`6` &showCategories=`0`]]

Wish I could be of more help with Evo - but you should check out Revo sometime. Pretty nice.

Thanks Designcouch but no joy. with that suggestion