We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Hi, folks!

Has anyone had any problems when injecting a snapshot into a new cloud? I've created a new cloud (2.2.7) and taken a complete snapshot from an existing one (2.2.7), but I seem to be having some issues. I noticed that CKEditor, though enabled, doesn't seem to display when editing resources and I noticed an issue with template variable output as text. CKEditor works with 2.2.7 as I've upgraded my staging site from 2.2.6 to 2.2.7 and there are no problems.

I assume that a snapshot is an exact copy of a site, so it shouldn't really be a massive problem when injecting it into a new cloud? I'm trying to use the snapshot to do some dev work on staging site without affecting the client who is using it.

Any thoughts? I know it's difficult to gauge without seeing it, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has had any similar problems.

Cheers

Tom

Edit: Ignore issue with TV, that was cacheing issue. Still can't get CKEditor to work though.
    Edit agin: Ignore issue with CKEditor, reinstalled CKEditor from the Package Manager and it's now working. Bit of a pain but never mind. [ed. note: tom_ireland last edited this post 11 years ago.]