We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 572 Posts
    Hi,

I have Gallery 1.5.2 running on a Cloud site but it does not work on the live site.
    I simply installed Modx on the live server and then imported the database saved from the cloud. It all works apart from Gallery. I've tried removing Gallery and re-installing but it doesn't work. I can see Gallery in components but there is no content at all.
    I've also tried deleting all Gallery tables from the database, then re-installing the package and then importing the sql again. This time Gallery does display the 'create album' button but i am unable to create any albums.
    I can see the files in the database that i've imported but there are no albums in the manager.
    Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone know a work-a-around for this?

Thanks

J [ed. note: 9thwave last edited this post 11 years ago.]
      www.9thwave.co.uk
         WEB | DESIGN | PRINT
    • Mark Hamstra Reply #2, 11 years ago
      Check the extension_packages setting; the Gallery path may be off.
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
        • 572 Posts
        Thanks for your suggestion Mark. I tried this but still the images do not display.
        I'm going to make some time next week to set up a gallery in it's simplest form on the cloud and export the site to another server to see if i can get it to work.
          www.9thwave.co.uk
             WEB | DESIGN | PRINT