We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 35 Posts
    If I use list view of mx aledar i get my events seperated by month with monthheading. How could I make events seperated by week.
    Events from monday to sunday together, than comes the seperator and than another week of events and so on.

Thanks!
    • Currently it doesn't have any built in method to support that type of separation. I'm not coming up with an easy solution to accomplish this other than using jQuery (or other JS) to grab an additional week value. In that case you'd have to add a new property value to the tplListItem chunk using the date output modifier on the events start time.

If that may still be of interest let me know and I can work up a more complete example.

Cheers
        Evo Revo // Ubuntu, CentOS, Win // Apache 2x, Lighttp (Lighty)
        Visit CharlesMx.com for latest news and status updates.
        • 35 Posts
        Yes it would be great to accomplish this. I am not that skilled with JS.
        I would really appreciate an example.

Thanks!
          • 1 Posts
          Having the option to display a week by week view without a jQuery workaround would be great indeed.
          I am scripting the website of an Aikido Dojo at the moment and for their training schedule a weekly view would be best, as would for any kind of school with a weekly timetable.

Charles, Thank you for all your work on mxCalendar, in my opinion it is by far the best EventCalendar for ModX.

Cheers