We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 37 Posts
    So here's my challenge. I've been updating a responsive site I built for a client which I've now add two new contexts to. They all use a shared assets folder via a media source.

Everything works great except for when the client places images through Tinymce. Using the absolute path image links goes to assets >components>tinymce folder. So I end up with broken image links. Relative paths uses the context base url. I've tried to change the base url for Tinymce but with no success.

The only solution I've found so far is to use the direct image resize package and specify image dimensions in Tinymce and let phpthumbof do the work. This however defeats the object of a responsive design as the images cease to be responsive and the layout become not so responsive.

Any ideas?

Using Revo 2.2.6
      • 37 Posts
      I managed to fix the shared assets folder across contexts by adding the filemanager_path and filemanager_url to each context and setting tinymce system setting to fullpathurl so the images work fine across contexts from a shared assets folder.

However adding context specific links through TinyMCE requires going back in to the link once set in tinmce and manually changing the context domain. Tinymce doesn't seem to respect the context setting for tiny.base_url